Activities are free and plenty of parking nearby, the season's kick-off event takes place in the PNC Bank parking lot located on the northeast corner of Main Street and Range Line Road.
Public parking is available in the Carmel Lions Club lot (141 E. Main St.), Sophia Square parking garage (entrance off of 1st Ave NW), Indiana Design Center parking garage (200 S. Range Line Road) or available on-street public parking. The Arts & Design District parking map may be downloaded here.
Learn more about the
& Design District.
- Join us for the 8th Annual Gingerbread Scavenger Hunt. Begin the hunt at All Things Carmel, 110 W Main St #104 and follow the clues that will lead you to discover hand-decorated gingerbread houses in merchants’ holiday windows. Prizes can be picked up from All Things Carmel Dec 10 thru 24th.
Merchants in the Arts & Design District will decorate the gingerbread houses which can be seen in each of their windows. A “People’s Choice” award will be given to the merchant with the most votes based on the indication of your favorite house on the clue sheet.
- A visit with Santa in his very own Santa house
- Elves & reindeer from the North Pole
- Carmel Holiday Trolley
- Live musical entertainment from local elementary school choirs and theater groups
- Kids’ activities including balloon animals, caricatures, face painters and more
- Make-your-own holiday card to take home for loved ones or for donation to Carmel Health and Living Community
- Holiday Festivities at Indiana Design Center on Dec 10th 2-4 pm - Holder Mattress is hosting a Santa, music and holiday shopping
- Don’t forget our 2nd Saturday IU Health North Hospital Gallery Walk will continue from 5-9 p.m. with pieces created just for the holiday season and available for purchase.
Sponsored by Carmel ArtSplash Gallery and Randall Cloe LLC.